Great running shoes from Asics. Get 15% back via topcashback and free delivery when you use code Code: FIL211 (cost after topcashback is £52.66)
Free delivery codeExpires: 14 Feb 2011
Enter code in delivery instruction box and code will be applied before card is charged.
Remember these shoes are for the over-pronator, so be sure you know your gait before purchasing............. Cheaper than the Asic Kayano, and just as good if not better IMO
Product information & technology
The Asics GT 2160 Running Shoe continues to go from strength to strength. The shoe is perfect for the serious runner in need of some additional support to prevent against overpronation.
The main difference between the 2160 and the 2150 is the addition of Guidance Line, which is designed to give you a more efficient path through the gait cycle. This new Guidance Line also makes the 2160 the lightest shoe in the 2000 series so far.
* Personal Heel Fit - A special foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the wearer
* 3M Reflective - 3M Reflective- Improved footwear visibility when running in low level light.
* *UPDATED* I.G.S - Asics Impact Guidance System or I.G.S is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete
* Solyte Midsole - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
* *UPDATED* DuoMax - A proprietary Asics system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide guidance and control to prevent overpronation.
* Visible Rearfoot Gel - The Asics Gel system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. Gel units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
* *UPDATED* Forefoot Gel - The Asics Gel system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. Gel units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
* Space Trusstic - An advanced system that creates a pocket between the Trusstic system and the midsole, allowing for greater midsole deformation and more efficient foot function. The new version extends a bit higher up the medial sidewall of the shoe and is just a bit longer. This new difference will give the shoe improved midfoot stability.
* *UPDATED* AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of Asics High Abrasion Rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
* *UPDATED* Durasponge Rubber Forefoot - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable cushioned ride.
* *UPDATED* Solyte 55 lasted - Enhancing the cushioning and support by utilizing Solyte in the construction of the shoe between the midsole and the upper. Adjusted in density specific to the level of support required from the running shoe.
* Removable ComforDry sockliner - This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system that creates a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
* Gender Specific Midfoot Design - Incorporated within Space Trusstic a technology to provide for the different biomechanical function exhibited by the male and female mid foot.