Very cheap price for a mini-ITX LGA 1150 motherboard.
Next cheapest is the MSI H81i at £47, and above that £55+.
* H81 chipset
* LGA 1150 socket
* 2 DDR3-1600 slots (16GB max) - dual channel
* 1 PCI-E 2.0 x16 slot
* 1 Half-Mini PCI-E slot
* Included Wifi 802.11n half-mini PCI-E card (fits in slot, above)
* VGA, DVI-D & HDMI ports
* 1 PS/2 port
* 4 USB2 ports, 2 USB3 ports
* 2 * USB2 headers on the motherboard
* Line-In, Microphone, and Stereo speaker 3.5mm jacks
* Gigabit RJ45
* 2 SATA3, 2 SATA2 connectors
* BIOS overclocking support
Any LGA 1150 CPU would fit, but a G3258 probably a good match?