Although power hungry (~200W while heavily gaming) and not a part of the newest line, it is still a very capable 2- chip graphic card with 1GB DDR3 - speedwise : approx. GTX 260 / HD4870/90 depending on tests.Cheap as chips.
Make sure you have a quality PSU and enough room in your case.
+ QUIDCO - 3%
With the power of two ATI Radeon 3850 GPUs working together games will learn to fear the 3850 X2. With 1024MB of DDR3 memory the highest resolutions are opened up with better performance than ever thought possible at this price point.
- ATI Radeon HD 3850X2 (2x 3850 GPU)
- PCI Express
- DDR3 1GB
- Engine Clock 668 MHz
- Memory Clock 1.65 GHz ( 825 MHz DDR3 )
- RAMDAC 400MHz
- Memory Interface 512-bit
- CRT Max Resolution 2048 x 1536
- DVI Max Resolution 2560 x 1600
- HDMI Output via DVI to HDMI adaptor x 1
- HDTV Output Yes
- HDCP Support Yes
- TV Output Yes (S-Video to Composite)
- Software Bundled ASUS Utilities & Driver
- CD Leather Wallet
- 4.376 inches x 10.5 inches