The picture is the tri-fan edition, but the code 90-C3CGS0-S0UAY00T is for the TOP edition which is at 790Mhz. Either way, even better if it's the 750mhz tri-fan edition as that one runs by far cooler than the top edition and can easily clock to 790mhz.
Specs from overclockers
- 2 x ATI Radeon R700 (4870) Cores running at 750MHz
- Dual TeraScale graphics engines
- 956 million transistors 55nm Manufacturing Process
- 750MHz Shader Clock Speed
- 1600 Stream Processors
- 3600MHz GDDR5 Memory
- 512-Bit (2x 256-Bit) Memory Interface
- 230GB/sec Memory Bandwidth
- Double Precision Support
- DirectX 10.1 Support
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- 2400 Peak GigaFlops
- ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance (2x 4870 X2 for a total of 4 GPU's)
EDIT: Looks like they updated it and fixed the product code to (90-C1CLT0-S0UAY00Z), which is not tri-fan or top version. Still a decent price.