3 Years Warranty.
Core: 742MHz, Memory: 1280MB 3800MHz GDDR5, 1x Display Port, 1x HDMI, 2x DVI-I, 1x VGA,
ASUS is proud to introduce the new ASUS ENGTX570 DCII to all our users. Using the unique ASUS DirectCU II Cooler the airflow is doubled and the noise level is greatly reduced by using flattened copper heat pipes which directly contact the GPU core to speed up heat dissipation for a 20%* cooler performance compared to reference. Keeping the card temperatures low also results in quieter operations thanks to reduced fan speeds!
The card also boasts Super Alloy Power which can create a 15% performance increase, 2.5 longer product life span and a 35?C cooler operation. In addition to this, the engine clock runs at a Pre Overclocked 742MHz (reference 732MHz), allowing users to enjoy high speed and an unprecedented gaming experience. Super Alloy Power is a special blend of elements formed using an ASUS exclusive formula, under extreme pressure and temperatures. The metals are highly-magnetic, heat-resistant and anti-corrosive used to reduce power loss, enhance durability and achieve cooler operation.
Super Hybrid Engine is an intelligent power consumption optimizer that switches between high- and low-intensity power profiles in real-time. This in turn can provide up to 15% improved performance. Furthermore the GTX580 offers a SAP CAP; this is back-to-back with the GPU to provide most efficient power supply for increased stable overclocking of up to 28%.
With exclusive Voltage Tweak technology also being a key feature of this product, the ENGTX570 DCII/2DIS/1280MD5 covers users for every possible over-clocking and over-volting scenario. With the complete package offered by this card users can easily boost their performance by up to 50%!
- Voltage Tweak Technology
- Super Alloy Power: Provides 15% performance increase, 2.5 times longer product lifespan and 350C cooler operation.
- Gamer OSD: Real-time overclocking, benchmarking and video capturing in any PC game!
- Splendid: Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television
- Core Clock: 742MHz (Fermi GF110)
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter than previous generation)
- Memory: 1280MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 320-Bit
- Processing Cores: 480
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 1x Display Port, 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x HDMI 1.4a, 1x D-Sub
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Warranty: 3 Years
- The card size is 11.5" x 5" inch
Also Pailt GTX 570 Mpn: NE5X5700F10DA £243.76 (inc VAT) at ballicom. http://www.ballicom.co.uk/not-shown-25/palit-128gb-gef-gtx.p612675.html