If you're currently looking for a decently specified well reviewed upper end budget tablet.This may fit the bill.Pros
- Bright 2K IPS Screen (2048 x 1536 pixels)
- 32GB Memory
- Micro SD slot
- Thin part metal design (6.6 mm thick)
- Lightweight (317g)
- Fast AC WiFi
- Good front facing stereo speakers
- John Lewis 2 Year WarrantyCons
- Poor Battery Life (6 - 8 Hours)
- Underwhelming Processor (Intel Atom Z3530 Quad-Core 1.33 GHz)
- Barely Adequate 2GB RAM
- Android 6 marshmallow only (may never get Android 7 Nougat).
- Normal rubbish tablet cameras. (5MP rear, 2MP front)
- Custom ZenUI skin. (Put your favorite launcher on ASAP)
- Bloatware galore
Apart from grey market Chinese imports, I'm not sure there is a better budget tablet at this price? If there is, can you let me know below, because I'm currently looking to buy.
Hughes have the 16GB version
currently on sale for £20 less.
One word of warning, most of the reviews online are for the Z580CA which has a faster processor.