You save £6.50 if you buy this from Play.
Play added this to the October sale they have going on a few days ago.
Atelier Iris has been out of stock with most online retailers for awhile now, only a few have it in stock.
The game is set in a world called Regallzine - a world sustained by spirits called Mana and their elemental powers. Every substance and object in this world is formed by the elements and people live under the protection and guidance of Mana. A few select people in this world can use the elemental powers of Mana to create something out of nothing. These people are called Alchemists.
Players will take on the role of a young hero called Klein Keisling, striving to achieve his dream of becoming an alchemist. As the story develops, Klein and friends he meets on his travels get involved in a massive adventure to save the world in which they live in. On the journey, Klein learns more about Mana and about how to become a great Alchemist, working with nature and elemental powers along the way. There is a mass of things to do, evil forces and monsters to battle and, as a result, countless hours of gameplay in Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana.
- A classic fantasy RPG with platform-gaming elements. Gaining new abilities will give you access to previously unreachable areas.
- Unique, high-resolution 2D graphics bring the anime-inspired world to life.
- Synthesis system lets you use Mana to create and collect over 300 items.
- The Cost Turn Battle System lets you choose from quick, low damage attacks to time-consuming, high damage attacks. It¿s a simple system, yet adds a great deal of strategy to combat.
- Deep story punctuated by witty dialogue and plenty of references for anime and RPG fans.
- Interesting and engaging characters, an array of side quests, and a vast amount of customizability.
- The sixth in the popular Atelier series, and the first to come to Europe.
- Bilingual voice option - listen to the dialogue in English or the original Japanese.