E.ON has a limited number of
TV PowerDowns available for £3 each
- saving you £15 off the retail price
* Automatically switches off all the home entertainment equipment connected
to your TV when you press the standby button on your remote control
* Switches it all back on again when you turn your TV back on using the remote
* Limited stock, 140,000 available
* Limited to 1 per household
Eliminating standby use in our homes is not always easy. That little red light on your television and home entertainment additions such as surround sound amplifiers, DVD Players and games consoles are needlessly costing you money every hour.
Our TV PowerDown automatically switches these TV peripherals on and off when you turn your TV on and off. It learns to recognise the signal from your television remote control. This enables it to activate your television automatically into standby mode whenever you are ready to use it. And when you have finished using your television you switch it off in the normal way using your remote control and the TV PowerDown does the rest!
- Auto-calibration system will only switch your boxes on/off when appropriate. At the right time, every time.
- TV PowerDown uses approximately 0.5 watts.
- Total Maximum Power 13 amps.
- Built in surge protection
- Permanent On Socket - The dedicated socket is designed specifically for any box that requires permanent power such as Sky.
- Saves an average 11 watts per hour depending on the number of connected boxes. This product can pay for itself in less than two years of use.