Was at East kIlbride B&M seen this doll, had no price I honestly thought it would be somthing like £35 but when I got it scanned it was £14.99, The cheapest Iv seen so far.
Its a great doll my 2 and half and loves playing with it. The food part I supervise her with but the water part she does her self. It keeps her busy all day.
The doll details:
* Become a real life mummy as you help Baby Alive learn to use her potty.
* She really responds to your care, she loves to sing and talk to you and as you look after her she will let you know when she needs to go potty!
* Comes with bottle, bowl, spoon, bib, nappy and potty.
* Requires 4 x AA batteries (included).
* For ages 3 years and over.
Argos is selling for £38.69