We tried GHDs and then we bought these Babyliss straighteners and they are just as good. There are 111 customer reviews on Amazon so check them out if you don't believe me.
A friend's GHDs malfunctioned just out of warranty, these Babyliss ones come with a 5 year warranty.
* 1 1/4" plates - 25% longer plates straighten larger sections of hair for faster results.
* Advanced Ceramics give 30sec heat up.
* Maintains constant high heat, no cooling between sections.
* Tourmaline-Ceramic plates for a high shine finish.
* Heat protection mat, ideal for storage or travel.
* 10 temperature settings - 150 to 230 degrees C
* 230C Top temperature for instant straightening and ultra smooth finish
* On/off button with heat ready indicator light
* Cool touch comfort fabric
* Straightening brush with tourmaline-ceramic coating
* 3m salon swivel cord
* 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
* Also available in pink