The Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl is NOT THE SAME THING as the Babyliss Curl Secret (loads of places sell the Babyliss Curl Secret)
Babyliss only have 12 official, approved wholesalers who are allowed to distribute the Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl.
Of these 12, Sally is by far the cheapest since they stock it at £119.99 including free delivery. For comparison, every other supplier sells it for £144-165, and most will only deal with the "trade" (i.e. beauty professionals and hairdressers") rather than the general public.
Sally have the following note on their delivery page:
"We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders and we don’t want to disappoint, therefore we are bringing our last delivery date for Christmas forward to 4pm Friday 19th December. Orders placed by 4pm on the 22nd December could arrive by the 24th December but your order may arrive after Christmas
If you want your order before New Year you need to place your order by 4pm on Tuesday the 23rd of December."
Here's the full breakdown of all stockists, including their pricing:
- Alan Howard: have to register as a trade customer to see pricing
- Aston & Fincher: £120 ex VAT (£144 total; free delivery)
- Capital Hair & Beauty: £120 ex VAT (£144 total; free delivery)
- Chris & Sons: not in stock on their website
- Dennis Williams: £120 ex VAT (£144 total; free delivery)
- Feelunique.co.uk: £165
- Professional Choice Hair and Beauty Supplies: £120 ex VAT (£144 total; free delivery)
- Sally Hair & Beauty £119.99 (free delivery)
- Salon Services: £99.99 ex VAT (£119.99 total) - trade only
- Salon Success: don't seem to have an ecommerce website
- Salons Direct: £120 ex VAT (£144 total; free delivery)
- Ultimate Hair & Beauty: £120 ex VAT (£144 total; free delivery)