Balamory: Games And Fun For Everyone £2.99 at Play
Good price for Josie Jump & PC Plum fans ...
Each day brings a new tale for the residents of Balamory. Every episode contains irresistibly catchy songs, humour and creative problem-solving. Join PC Plum, Edie McCredie and friends for fun and games as they go to a carnival, throw a street party and take part in a boat race. Balamory's mix of characters take children on a journey through the brightly coloured houses as they seek to help one another solve everyday problems through situations familiar to a child and provide suggestions for practical play in the process.
1. Carnival: Josie Jump is late for the Carnival, and PC Plum finds out why. The wings on her costume are so big, she can't get out of her front door!
2. The Street Party: It's the Nursery Street Party and Spencer is wondering what music to play.
3. Wheelie Day: There's going to be a Wheelie-Fest in Balamory!
4. The Piano: Edie McCreadie calls into the Nursery to tell the children about her trip to France.
5. Anyone For Tennis?: Spots are appearing all over the walls in Balamory and a shop window is mysteriously broken, but by whom?
6. Party Games: Archie invents a Party Pack to have a "no-reason-at-all party" at the nursery!
7. The Boat Race: Penny is organising a boat race and Josie is nervous because it's her first ever race.
8. Too Much Of A Good Thing: There are too many foil boxes in Balamory so Edie recycles them by making a splendid Silversaurus.
The show's distinctive, inventive and award-winning format blends drama and real village life seamlessly to provide a unique and entertaining experience for children.