Got an old hard drive lying around and want a PVR
· Futureproof your TV with a digital set-top box
· Install a new or used hard drive up to 500GB capacity for up to 250 recording hours''
· Watch one channel and record another
Barebone Twin Tuner Freeview DTR for £39.99 - just add hard drive
· Pause live TV (time-shift) and use scheduled recording
· 7-day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
· Auto-formats the hard drive for video use
· Compatible with most IDE hard disk drives
· A full hard drive can be replaced with another
Take advantage of the low prices in hard drives (see Accessories below) and build your own DTR (Digital Television Recorder). If you have a hard drive at home not in use, simply install into this Barebone DTR and give yourself hours of storage. The hard drive is installed on the under-side of the DTR and simply screws in.