Picked one of these up in superdrug the other day - great fun, and really relaxing-
external unit pumps warm air through a mat to turn your plain old bath into a spa!
comes with waterproof remote too, as well as a plug in RCD trip switch (which must be worth a fiver on its own!)
Superdrugs own brand, but seems really good quality
very similar item in Argos is £48.79!
loads better htan one of those jets you stick on the side of the bath
* Creates a relaxing and de-stressing bubble spa at home.
* Soft cushioned mat with powerful warm air jets that produce a stream of bubbles.
* Mat rolls up for compact and easy storage.
* Waterproof infrared remote control unit for in-bath use.
* 3 settings: high, medium, low.
* Compact pump unit.
* Pump unit prepared for safe and easy wall mounting.
* Meets all relevant British and European safety standards.
- word of warning tho' DO NOT USE BUBBLE BATH! I foolishly did, and filled my entire bathroom with bubbles/foam up to chest height -DOH!
They had loads left in the Slough store - cant see it online though