Batman: Arkham Asylum on PS3 Features:
* Unique FreeFlow combat system. Utilise the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Jokers henchmen in brutal melee brawls.
* Investigate as Batman, the world's greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, Amido Black spray and a pheromone tracker.
* Face off against Gothams greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Victor Zsasz and Killer Croc.
* Become the Invisible Predator with Batmans fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies.
* Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.
* Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
* Experience what its like to be Batman using Batarangs, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
* Hidden challenges. Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points.
* Enjoy complete superhero freedom in the environment with the use of Batmans grapple to get to any place you can see, jump from any height and glide in any direction.
The Collectors Edition of Batman: Arkham Asylum, features a full array of iconic collectors items, including:
14" Batarang with stand
- Matches the Batarangs in-game design
Arkham Doctors Journal
- 48 pages of notes on Arkhams inmates
2 Sleeve Digi-pack, including:
- Game disc
- Behind-the-scenes DVD
Code for downloadable Challenge Map
- Exclusive Crime Alley map, available immediately
Here's what GamesMaster magazine thinks about Batman: Arkham Asylum:
The greatest game of 2009 so far
one of the most gripping videogames ever created.
rivals Bioshocks Rapture as one of the finest gaming worlds ever made.