As seen in three GAME Stores in Kent today...
"Batman: Arkham Asylum" (Game of the Year Edition) [PS3] at £24.98
Text taken from the Game.co.uk web site (but please note that this price is not available online):
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition adds a new dimension to the multi award-winning gameplay experience, with support for TriOviz 3D on the PlayStation 3. TriOviz 3D is a patented 3D process which adds depth to the game, visible to players wearing the included 3D glasses. By leveraging the depth-of-field while maintaining the original gameplay and colour integrity, TriOviz 3D creates a far more immersive gaming experience, allowing console players to dive deeper into the gothic world of Arkham Asylum.
Expanding the gameplay of the original boxed edition, the Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition comes with all six previously released Downloadable Content Challenge Maps on disc, giving players further opportunity to hone their combat skills. Gamers can face-off against Arkham Asylums toughest inmates in some of the iconic environs from the game such as the infamous Crime Alley and the insane Scarecrow Nightmare.
In Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman finds himself trapped inside the confines of Gothams psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane, Arkham Asylum. The Joker has set a trap for the Dark Knight and has conspired with the deranged inmates to eliminate Batman once and for all. Adding to the authenticity of the game are veteran animated Batman voice talents Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy, who reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.
Batman: Arkham Asylum features an original story by Paul Dini, Batman writer and five-time Emmy Award winner whose credits include Lost and Batman: The Animated Series. Gamers will move in the shadows, instil fear amongst their enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham City's most notorious villains, including Harley Quinn, Bane, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy and Scarecrow, who have taken over the asylum.
* Unique FreeFlow combat system. Utilise the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Jokers henchmen in brutal melee brawls.
* Investigate as Batman, the world's greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, Amido Black spray and a pheromone tracker.
* Face off against Gothams greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Victor Zsasz and Killer Croc.
* Become the Invisible Predator with Batmans fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies.
* Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.
* Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
* Experience what its like to be Batman using Batarangs, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
* Hidden challenges. Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points.
* Enjoy complete superhero freedom in the environment with the use of Batmans grapple to get to any place you can see, jump from any height and glide in any direction.
I did not see the equivalent product for the Xbox 360 console or PC platform at this price.