I believe that this gives you wireless internet through a router that you will need to buy seperately. Cheapest anywhere for 54Mbps power. I bought four to network up the house.
* Adds 802.11g wireless capabilities to desktop and laptop computers, for faster wireless networking available for home or office
* Fits any standard 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 USB slot
* Provides 3 times the wireless range of 802.11a adapters
* Offers backward-compatibility with all 802.11b network devices
* Features wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP Encryption
* Keeps notebook batteries running longer with advanced, low-power consumption chipset
* System Requirements: PC running Windows 2000 or XP