Seems cheap for a quality branded one to me.....
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality it's a cable that connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Fast CAT5e cable provides extra headroom over the standard CAT5e cable and is perfect for use with 10 and 100 Base-T networks. Complete with RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
* Product Description: Belkin FastCAT patch cable - 10m
* Type: Patch cable
* Features: Moulded, snagless, gold-plated connectors
* Length: 10m
* Connector(s): 1 x RJ-45 - male
* Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x RJ-45 - male
* Compliant Standards: EIA/TIA-568B Category 5e
* Colour: Blue
* Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty