I bought the dell pc that was on offer here two days ago, but now just need a wireless new printer and screen to go with it.
I was ideally looking for at least a 24" screen, but have come accross this one on amazon.
I dont know too much about electricals and these screens. So before i buy, im posting on here as if it gets a bit of heat then i know its a good buy.
Here are some details:
Mfr Part Number: 4718755019869
Screen Size: 21.5 inches
* Product Description: BenQ G2222HDL - LCD display - TFT - 21.5"
* Device Type: LCD display / TFT active matrix - LED backlight
* Colour: Glossy black
* Dimensions (WxDxH): 51 cm x 17.5 cm x 39.3 cm
* Weight: 4.3 kg
* Diagonal Size: 21.5" - widescreen
* Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch: 0.248 mm
* Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080
* Video Format: 1080p (FullHD)
* Colour Support: 16.7 million colours
* Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
* Response Time: 5 ms
* Image Brightness: 250 cd/m2
* Image Contrast Ratio: 5000000:1 (dynamic)
* Digital Video Standard: Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
* Signal Input: DVI-D, VGA
* Microsoft Certification: Certified for Windows Vista
* Compliant Standards: CE, TUV GS, EN 60950, ISO 13406-2, TUV Ergo
* Power Consumption Operational: 42 Watt
* Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified , EPEAT Silver