Great 144hz monitor for a decent price.
BenQ XL2420Z 24 inch Gaming Monitor
• 24 inch LED monitor ideal for gaming on a big screen
• Screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 for a full high definition picture
• 16:9 aspect ratio giving you a widescreen view
• Variety of digital and analogue inputs giving you a choice of how to connect to the monitor
• Very short response time of 1ms allowing for sharper images of moving objects on screen
• VESA mountable with 100mm x 100mm hole spacing for standard wall brackets
• Adjustable tilt so you can position the monitor to how you like it
• S.Switch allows you to switch between settings easily and without having to touch the monitor
How can I connect to this monitor?
This monitor has a variety of ports so you can easily connect to a range of devices. It has a 15 pin VGA connection for analogue input, a DVI-D connection for enhanced picture quality and two HDMI connections for high definition inputs. This range of options means you can connect to not only a desktop PC but also laptops and game consoles. You can also connect your headphones or computer speakers through the 3.5mm port, so you can choose to keep the volume down or make it as loud as you please.
What advantage does the S.Switch have?
This switch allows you to customise your settings for different situations. You can switch between these settings at the push of a button without having to reach for your monitor and change the settings every time.
What other features does this monitor have?
This monitor comes with the added features of motion blur reduction, low blue light and black equaliser. Motion blur reduction gives you an ultra-smooth blur free gaming experience, giving you the best quality even in action-packed games where every millisecond counts. Low blue light is an eye safety precautionary measure that offers an adjustable low blue light level, keeping your eyes protected and reducing the need for yellow tinted glasses. The black equaliser increases the visibility in dark scenes by brightening them without over-exposing the bright areas, preserving the vital details and allowing you to react quickly in any situation.