Just browsing through MandM Direct when I saw this. The colour may suit some people (or not as may be the case!) but I thought that this was a good deal at £9.99 for a nice fleece from Berghaus. If you are simply looking for a fleece to go under a coat, this may be suitable. This looks quite similar to the Interactive Spectrum Fleece, but unsure. The full description is detailed below:
* Berghaus Polartec Thermal Pro 200 warm, lightweight fleece jacket.
* Can be worn on its own or zipped into an appropriate Berghaus InterActive shell jacket.
* Eco-engineering recycled fabric is made from 100% polyester incorporating recycled yarns.
* Warm and breathable. Durable and quick drying.
* Deep snug neck. Two zip pockets.
* Fitted cuffs. Toggle hem.