Bet365 Betting Online and Gambling
Bet365 have revolutionised online gambling in the UK and now have millions of weekly customers. It was founded in 2000 in Stoke by Denise Coates as a trail-blazing online sports betting platform. Nowadays, the firm handles £12 billion worth of sporting bets every year, employs 3,000 people and has pioneered services like in-play betting for a worldwide market.
Bet365 is a purely online firm. There are no betting shops on your local high street – just a well organised gambling site with plenty of features for players to enjoy at www.bet365.com. Just set up an account, supply payment details and add some credit to your account. Then you can begin wagering money on sports events in a dizzying array of categories, all over the world.
Product Categories at Bet365
Bet365 provides the ability to gamble 24/7 on the following sports:
American Football, Aussie Rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, , cricket, cycling, darts, e-sports, futsal, Gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, hockey, horse racing, ice hockey, motor sports, rugby league, rugby union, snooker, soccer, speedway, tennis, virtual sports, volleyball, UFC and winter sports.
Additionally, customers can place bets on financial metrics and stocks and shares. They can also purchase tickets for lotteries in Ireland, the United States, Spain, Canada, the UK and Germany.
Other categories on the site include:
- Casino – Bet365 allows users to play over 250 different casino games including slot machines, card games, keno, table games, video poker and jackpots. Card games on offer include Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat and Pontoon. Slot games include popular versions like Magical Stacks, Age of the Gods and Land of Gold.
- Games – Includes a selection of popular gambling games such as Happy Holidays, Wild Gambler, Pentagram, Rainbow Riches and Thunderstruck II.
- Poker – A special section dedicated purely to Poker based gambling. Includes regular tournaments, mobile games, promotions and a VIP section that allows you to accumulate merit points and cash rewards.
- Vegas – A collection of premium slots, video slots and arcade games themed around Las Vegas, with special promotions for members.
- Bingo – An online version of the classic game along with modern spins on the format. Games are launched every few minutes and include modest cash prizes for every winner.
Placing A Bet or Playing the Slots at Bet365.com
Before you can play any of the games or place a bet on a sporting event, you will need to become a Bet365 member. When you sign up, the system will ask for a few personal details, a username and a password. There is also a box marked “Bonus code”. Some discount codes on Bet365 refer to initial sign-ups, so if you have found a membership deal, remember to enter the code when you join. After that, you’ll need to add payment details and choose an initial amount to deposit with the site.
Before you can place a bet, Bet365 will need to verify your age and identity. To do so, they request a couple of identity documents. The process usually takes a couple of days and, after that, you’re free to place as many bets as you like.
The Bet365 Membership Scheme
Bet365 members are able to manage their account, allowing them to see how much money is left for them to gamble with and whether they need to upload more credit. On the members dashboard, there is also a tab marked Offers which allows you to enter bonus codes sent via e-mail. Members can see a history of their wagers and contact the Bet365 help team if any issues arise.
Members are also able to live stream selected sporting events.
Sales at Bet365.com
Bet365 regularly run promotions related to major sporting events like the European Football Championships, the Super Bowl and the Olympics. When these events roll around, expect to receive plenty of e-mails from the firm about bonus offers. There are also Christmas and special summer deals, so be sure to look out for those too. Check out the Specials section for any current promotions or head to the Promotions section to see everything on offer.
Payment Methods Accepted by Bet365
Bet365 customers can use the following payment methods to credit to their account:
- Direct bank transfers from any UK account, major credit or debit cards like Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as eWallet services, PayPal and vouchers.
- Additionally, you can pay for Bet365 stakes by using the company’s customer bonus deals. These can be received via e-mail or entered in the form of discount codes.
How to Receive Payments from Bet365
For most bets, payments will be deposited straight into your Bet365 account. To make a withdrawal, head to your members dashboard and select the “Withdraw funds” option. Select the amount you’d like to withdraw and it will be transferred to the account of your choice. All bets should be settled within an hour of the event ending.
Gamblers with Bet365 can also use the in-play function to cash out during a sporting event. In this case, you will receive the odds current at the moment that you press “Cash out”. You can also choose to cash out a portion of your stake if you wish.
Cancelling Your Bet365 Account
Customers cannot cancel any bets placed with Bet365.com, but they can cancel their accounts at any time.
- To cancel a Bet365 account, their customer service team must first be contacted. You can reach them via e-mail at [email protected]
- Write “Request to Delete My Account” in the subject line and explain your reasons for cancelling. Supply your username and ask them to close the account.
- As soon as the e-mail request is received, Bet365 should close your account. However, customers should be aware that information about their account will remain on the Bet365 systems for auditing purposes, even after accounts are closed.
If you have any other issues regarding cancellations, or the e-mail doesn’t work, you can also give Bet365 a call on: 0800 0288365 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Bet365’s Social Media Presence
Bet365 are constantly active across a wide range of social media channels, promoting their offers and providing updates about sporting events. If you plan to visit their site regularly or become a weekly app user, following Bet365 on social media is a great idea. You can find them on:
An even better way to keep up to date with all of the betting news in the world of sports is by bookmarking the Bet365 blog. This is the place to go for information about injuries, form, team selections and weather – anything that can influence the odds on your favourite sporting events. It’s also a good place to find out about any current promotions.
Using the Bet365 App
The Bet365 app is the hub of their business. The vast majority of their bets are placed via smartphone apps, allowing betting fans to make wagers wherever they are and to cash out when they feel ready. It’s also a great way to play the firm’s wide range of mobile-only casino games.
The Bet365 app can be downloaded for iOS devices from the iTunes Store or for Android devices from Google Play. It allows you to make deposits, cash in and out, check scores and odds, play Vegas games and even stream sports events live.
If you have any questions about how to place your bets, the terms and conditions offered by Bet365 or how to cancel your account, the company’s customer service team is easy to reach.
You can give them a call on 0800 0288365 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week), you can call their telephone betting service on 01782 684757 (also 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or send them a fax on 01782 684792. You can also send an e-mail to [email protected] or, you can write to Bet365’s head office:
- Customer Services
- Bet365 House
- Media Way
- Staffordshire, ST1 5SZ
- United Kingdom
There’s also a handy live chat tool on the Bet365 website to connect directly to the customer services team.
If you have a basic query about placing bets, signing up, depositing or cashing out, check out the Bet365 FAQ section, which should have all the answers you need.
Bet365 offer an incredible variety of topics on which to gamble, from football and basketball fixtures to political betting, financials, card games, slots and bingo. If you love a flutter, the firm also offers plenty of discounts and bonuses, and all of them can be found at the Bet365 HotUKDeals pages.