Use code 8OFF
When we heard that the legendary Big Trak of our youth was coming back we couldn’t believe it. Big Trak, if you don't remember, was an amazingly cool-looking 6-wheeled tank that you could programme yourself to move around whilst firing its photon beam. Happily, not much has changed with this new version, which means you can not only relive the fun you had as a kid but, if you've got chidren of your own, pass it on through the family.
A few simple instructions can make your Big Trak go forward a certain number of lengths, fire, and then come back to you, which is rather nice in itself - but imagine how complex you can make it. The onboard memory will store up to 16 commands in one go, which means you can easily have your faithful tank-servant completing some complex manoeuvres in no time.
Big Trak comes with all the necessary black/red/yellow stickers that made the original so distinctive in the 1980s. So whether you're looking for a cool gift for kids or you’re on a nostalgia trip Big Trak is Back!
• One of the greatest toys of the 80s reissued.
• Programme your Big Trak to drive around the place and fire photons.
• Pre-Programme up to 16 different commands in one go.
• 360 degree turning.
• Maximum length of one move is 99 lengths (one length = 33 cm).
• Loop function allows you to repeat sequences.
• Blue light photons.
• Comes with stickers to decorate it with.
• Requires 3 x D batteries (not included).
• Suitable for ages 6 years +.
• H: 16 W: 23 D: 35 cm.