Ok - so not the best ebook out there but if you can shop at makro or know someone who can, this would seem to be an unbeatable price. Still selling in Marks and Spencers for £139. Cant be bad for a basic entry level ebook reader
This is in makro mail for 23/2/11 MM05 Non food
• E-ink technology which provides realistic page texture
• 1GB memory.
• Stores between 500 and 5000 books depending on their size.
• 6in screen with easy to use menu system.
• Battery life with up to 7,000 page turns on one charge.
• Protective case.
• MP3 music player with headphones.
• Supported formats TXT, EBX, EBM (TBC).
• Other formats include MP3/AAC/MID/AMR and JPG/BMP/GIF/TIF/PNG.
• UK adaptor and charger.
• Rotation key to make text read in either landscape or portrait formats.
• Built in speakers.
• Sleek aluminium outer skin.
• Slim and light.
• Weight 245g (excluding case).
• Colour: Black.