* Audio commentary from actors Wesley Snipes and Steven Dorff
* Deleted scenes
* 'Behind The Scenes' featurette
* 'Designing Blade' featurette
* 'Special Effects' featurette
* Cast and crew information (stills, text and soundbites)
* Blade 2:
* Audio commentary from director Guillermo del Toro and screenwriter David S. Goyer
* Audio commentary from producer Peter Frankfurt and star Wesley Snipes
* Isolated score audio track
* 'Production Workshop': A director's notebook with introduction from Guillermo del Toro
* 'A Pack In Blood': Original documentaries regarding the production and storyline with an art gallery
* Deleted and alternative scenes
* Cypress Hill and Roni Size 'Child Of The Wild West' music video
* Theatrical trailers
* Original theatrical press kit
Blade: A blood chilling, action-packed thriller about modern day vampires unlike any previously encountered. Wesley Snipes is Blade, the ultimate vampire hunter, and immortal warrior who possesses the superhuman strength and cunning of a vampire but shares none of their weakness.
Able to walk by day and stalk by night, Blade must confront his ultimate adversary, the omnipotent vampire overlord Deacon Frost, Stephen Dorff, who is intent on leading an underground legion of vampires to conquer mankind. Blade must use his awesome powers and razor-sharp weaponry like never before to prevent the annihilation of the entire human race.
Blade 2: The blood coursing through Blade's veins is half-human, half-vampire, the result of a vampire attack on his mother before he was born. Blade has been working with Scud, a brilliant slacker and inventor of devious weapons, to destroy any vampires that cross their paths. The hunt for vampires takes them to the lair of Blade's sworn enemy - Vampire overlord Damaskinos, who now needs Blade to deal with a far more deadly threat than either has ever faced before. Nyssa Damaskinos's strong and darkly exotic daughter, and her co-warrior, Asad come to meet Blade to formalise a truce. They will have to work together to stop the Reapers, a Super race of vampires. A mutated form of their vampire predecessors, the Reapers are infiltrating humanity and vampires alike with the reaper strain that will leave thousands of carriers roaming the streets in just a short time. The infected trail leads back to Patient Zero, Jared Nomak and Blade must destroy him before he and the Reapers destroy the human race...