Seeing this for all beat em up fans out there not to be missed specially for the Limited Edition Boxset .
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition
The special Limited Edition includes the game, a bonus DVD with around 2 hours of fighting tutorial guides and deep character specific strategies. Plus a gorgeous 96 page full colour book with original art and illustrations from the design team at Arc System Works. All this in a beautiful collectors BlazBlue emblem design
BlazBlue Limited Edition PS3http://img.game.co.uk/images/content/SpecialEditions/BlazBlueLimitedEditionPS3.jpg
BlazBlue is a new experience in 2D weapons based fighting making exceptional use of the Hi Res power behind the Next Gen consoles. The game is created by Arc System Works (Japanese developers of the Guilty Gear franchise). The 3D one-on-one fighting stages and 2D Goth-Anime characters are pure over-the-top Japanese. Fighters seamlessly combo from standard attacks into specials using the four-button control scheme (weak, medium and strong attacks). Every character also has a unique special attack called a Distortion Drive. Take the fight online in lag-free player ranked tournaments
* Spiritual successor to extreme fighting Guilty Gear series
* Stunning razor sharp high resolution fighting stage backdrops and 3D models
* 12 very individual Goth-Anime hand drawn 2D character sprites
* A plethora of defensive and offensive moves in fast, intense fighting
* Unique "Distortion Drive" individual skill based attack for each character
* Fully fleshed out adventure unfolds in optional voiced-over Story mode
* New to fighting? Designed so it's easy to pick-up but tough to master!
* Online Multiplayer ranked tournaments with lag free netcode
* Online Multiplayer is up to 6 fighters in the match, but only 2 compete against each other at the same time