Blazblue: Calamity Trigger is a 2D fighting game from Arc System Works, the respected Japanese developer behind the Guilty Gear series.
The European version of the title will be fully localised into English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. It will include additional content not available anywhere else, such as new characters and moves.
For those new to fighting action the game has been specifically designed so it's easy to pick up at the beginning, and an ever increasing depth introduces new and more demanding skills.
The game features an all-original goth-anime cast with intricately detailed hand drawn high-Definition character sprites. And they are a unique bunch indeed.
* Blazblue: Calamity Trigger - Limited Edition contents:
* Blazblue: Calamity Trigger game
* Exclusive presentation box packaging
* 100-page Artbook
* Tutorial DVD - features explanations of advanced fighting techniques
* Game features:
* The first hi-res 2D fighter from the creators of the Guilty Gear series
* Over 10 unique combatants
* Choose a character that represents your own fighting style, like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager
* Use the unique "Drive Attacks" specific to each character to decimate your opponent
* Game modes: Arcade, Versus, Mission, Survival, Practice, and a completely fleshed-out Story Mode that tells the tales of each character