Stunning bargain; almost twice this price elsewhere; and that's the standard edition too
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, full sequel to Calamity Trigger, is the high octane 2D fighter developed by Arc System Works, creators of the Guilty Gear franchise, that has won international critical acclaim for its stunning visuals and accessible but deep fighting system - bringing fighting game enthusiasts and novices together in a game IGN voted 'Best Fighting Game Of The Year'.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift delivers a brand new story, 7 new characters, 15 new stages and 4 new modes. The refined gameplay and enhancements to the already stunning HD 2D graphics make this is a full step up and will cement BlazBlue's position as the freshest, most compelling fighting experiences of 2010.
A Brand New Story:
Following on from the events of the acclaimed Calamity Trigger story, this new chapter introduces 28 individual stories, voiced in both Japanese and English. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift offers twice the story content of its predecessor
7 New Characters:
Including the sinister Hazama, the deadly Lambda, brutally efficient Tsubaki and the ungodly power of Noel evolution, Mu
15 New Stages:
Featuring more of the gorgeous, detailed 3D backgrounds that give BlazBlue its unique style - the total battle arena count now stands at a massive 29!
4 New Modes:
* Beginner Mode: Levels the playing field by introducing an innovative control scheme for novices
* Tutorial: An exhaustive tutorial teaching the incredible breadth of BlazBlue's strategies and tactics
* Challenge: A massive master class of 300 challenges that will take you through every character's unique specials and deadly combos
* Legion: The compelling single-player Legion Mode from Calamity Trigger Portable returns. Recruit fighters to your army and take territory from your opponent in an enhanced version that features new, more complex maps
Expect your favourite characters to have some new tricks up their sleeves! Arc System Works have tweaked and refined the incredible fighting mechanics so BlazBlue plays better than ever before
Take the battle online with incredible lag-free ranked and player modes
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Limited Edition Includes:
* BlazBlue: Continuum Shift game
* 96 page art book including artwork and concept sketches never before seen outside Arc System Works, as well as unique pieces created specifically for the European release
* Collection of eight beautiful art cards featuring stunning illustrations from Arc System Work's BlazBlue universe. Each card will also display special moves, distortions and combos for characters in the expanded Continuum Shift roster