Not sure if this is the 'hot deal' but IMHO it represent quite a good value.
This is a credit card with some additional benefits:
* Free return flight on first purchase (you pay tax)
* Free bonus return flight every year (you pay tax)
* 0% balance transfers for 9 months (fee of 3% - min £5/max £75 for each balance transfer)
* typical 16.9% APR (variable) (who cares? just pay it off in full)
* no annual fee
* free Identity Theft Solutions
* free Purchase Protection
* free online Active Fraud Protection
* price match guarantee (f you buy something with your bmibaby credit card and then find it cheaper elsewhere within 60 days, Citi will refund the difference)
* 12 months extended warranty (that's the most important thing, IMO)
* Protection Plan Plus (CPP Plus) (yeah, right. yet another paid insurance thing)
* optional Cardholder Repayment Protection
So, IMO, this card got three valuable benefits: 1) Free Extended warranty; 2) Free flight offer; 3) Price match (not sure how it works though). Not a bad value, isn't it?