Signed in to my MBNA account and saw this advert. The 20,000 destination miles (via Diamond Club) if you spend £250 is the big selling point for me, but there's also 12 months 0% on balance and money transfers which aint bad. I'll copy and paste the info from their web site below:
Typical rate 15.9% APR (variable).
Apply online for the bmi credit card and if you spend £250 on card purchases within 90 days of your account opening we'll give you 20,000 destinations miles.* That's enough for a return flight to Italy, Spain and many other great destinations! Plus, you'll also enjoy:
* 0% on balance transfers for 12 months (3% handling fee). For this great rate your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of opening your account
* 0% on money transfers from your credit card to your current account for 12 months. Remember for this great rate you need to transfer money within the first 90 days of opening your account (3% handling fee)
* 0% on card purchases for 3 months from the date your account is opened♠
* 15.9% APR typical rate (variable)
* Earn miles on your every day spend taking you to over 975 destinations worldwide
* Automatic Diamond Club membership, the UK's most generous frequent flyer programme**
* Earn 1.5 destinations miles for every £1 spent on everyday card purchases to get you to over 975 worldwide destinations
* Earn triple destinations miles when you use your bmi credit card to buy a bmi flight at flybmi.com
* No Annual Fee
* Online Banking: Check your balance and transactions, view your pin, set up direct debits or carry out balance transfers and much more! You can also now help the environment by opting for paperless statements
* Fraud Protection: You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street, providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions
* Free 24 hour UK based customer service helpline wherever you are worldwide, whenever you need them, our customer satisfaction representatives are just a phone call away.
Here's a link to a list of destinations and how many points you need:http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/src/html/diamondclubhowtospendmiles.html