Just picked a bocsh drill/driver from my local B&Q in Leicester (wigston)
I dont knw if its available in all the B&Qs but it's worth a try for the price!!
comes with carry case, drill/driver, TWO BATTERIES & charger.
cant go wrong for 40 squids i say!!!! cheapest is on amazon i found for £60
* Powerful 18 Volt Cordless Drill/Driver
* 10 torque settings for optimal torque when screwdriving
* Slow down or speed up the task with variable speed 0-700rpm
* Drilling depth: Steel 10mm / Wood 28mm
* Max. Screwdriving diameter 8mm
* Keyless chuck with click sound (Click tells you that the bit is tight)
* Integrated power light for working in low-light conditions
* Direction LEDs indicate if the drill is in forward or reverse mode
* Compact and ergonomic design
* Comes in a tough carrying case