Top Islay whisky but I've rarely seen it below £50. Far better than the 18 or the 12. Great present for a whisky lover who will think you really know what you are talkign about hahaha.
Amazon did a lightning deal at £42 a little while back and that was a bargain. There were 20/30 bottles left a while ago, but stock is going fast although they do say more expected in soon and they will let you order at this price for delivery when stock comes.
- Matured in an inspired combination of both bourbon and sherry casks.
- It's the final three years spent in Oloroso sherry casks that gives it the rich, deep colour reflected in its name.
- Delicious dark chocolate, sun-dried fruits and a tell-tale wisp of Islay smoke with wonderful cedar wood and rich treacle toffee.
- 2015 Gold Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: As gloriously intense as the name implies, with leather and spice doing battle for your attention on the nose, all prevented from overdoing it by the elegant sweetness.https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B002EP7WKU/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new