Okay, no credit to me for this one, you can thank pgilc1 for pointing out the awesome deal. Sadly he/she was too shy to post here, so I thought I would be a good neighbour and do it on behalf of him/her! Aren't I just a darling?
pgilc1 says that HUKD people will "need to think outside of the box" to understand this deal, so bear that in mind. You guys are pretty bright from what I can tell, so I don't see this being an issue.
So get a brand new BMW M3 coupe for ONLY £665 per month for 41 months and £2197 deposit. You keep the car for 42 months, spend £29k for the pleasure (not including fuel, tax, insurance) and then give it back. Simple!
It says only business users on the website, but you can apparently get it as an individual.
Some fancy facts about the car:
V8 engine 4.0l 420bhp
0-60mph = 4.8s
23.7 mpg combined cycle
Aux input for ipod
BMW pro satnav system
Steering wheel etc.
* Business users only.
* 35k miles over 3.5 years ... 12.5p+VAT per extra mile
* Only available through BMW Contract Hire.
* Deposit of £1911+ VAT (£2197)
* 41 monthly payments of £579+VAT (£665)
* Total payable £2197 + 41*£665 = £29462
* OTR Price = £50,935
* Difference to pay at the end if you want to own it = £50935 - £29462 = £21473 to pay or give it back!
If you vote cold, please say why, okay? Thanks (on behalf of pgilc1)!