Originally bought these straighteners for £34.99 in superdrug today as my GHD's died this morning :( so whilst waiting for repair I thought I'd get some stand bys.
Went online looking for a review afterwards and found the amazon deal. Reviews look great and the price looks a whole lot better than superdrug! So I returned mine this afternoon and ordered online.
Getting mine delivered Saturday afternoon on my trial prime account so shall let you know how they work, but judging by reviews I don't need to tell you that they're good.
* Achieve professional straightening and styling results at home
* Reduces frizz and static
* Gives you healthy and beautifully smooth hair
* Helps protect your hair as you straighten it
* Super smooth NanoGlide Ceramic plates
* Adapts to your individual styling needs and memorises your preferred styling setting
* Slim plate size
* Heat settings: 130°C - 200°C
* Heat-up time: 30 seconds
* Auto shut off
* Cool tip
* 2 years guarantee commencing on the date of purchase
Oh and don't forget to go through your nectar account (unless you have a cashback site that has amazon) Hope this helps someone.
*Just realized these are £1 down from last weeks deal.