I hope I have done this correctly, this is my first post.
I have been lookng for a good deal on a decent car seat suitable and found this. I have looked at lots of reviews and it seems to be regarded quite highly. It won the 2009/2010 Best Car Seat Group 1 Mother and Baby Award.
* King Plus Car Seat by Britax has belt-tensioning system for maximum safety
* Height adjustable headrest and easy one-pull adjustment to five-point safety harness
* Seat adjusts to one of four recline positions without disturbing your child
* Click & Safe audible harness system, plus quick-remove and replacement washable cover
* Suitable for babies from 9 to 18 kgs, approximately 9 months to 4 years
Hope this can be of use to someone. I hope people don't start slating it...I have just bought one!