Good price for the must have Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Carbon Monoxide is the Silent Killer you cant see, taste, feel or smell it. It can kill you before you are aware it is in your home.
Get an early warning Carbon Monoxide alarm.
Easy to install
Loud 85dB alarm
9V battery and fixings included
Extreme exposure to Carbon Monoxide can lead to unconsciousness, brain damage and ultimately death. People with respiratory or cardiac problems, infants, unborn babies, pregnant mothers or elderly people can be more quickly and severely affected by Carbon Monoxide.