Here is the breakdown
LIne rental 18.99 pm *12 = 227.88
Fibre 10.99pm * 12 = 131.88
Activation ( one off) 49
Sub Total = 408.76
Cash back 175 - ( 125 master card + 50 cheque )
final yearly cost = 408.76 - 175 = 233.76
Equivalent of £19.48 monthly
If you can afford to pay line rental upfront, it comes down to monthly equivalent of £17.58
12 months contract
Here's what to do:
1. Pay line rent upfront. If you can afford to, during the application opt to pay £205.08 for the year (equiv £17.09/mth). Or it's £18.99/mth.
2. The broadband's discounted to £10.99/mth for a year. It's usually £26/mth & will go to this after.
3. You pay a one-off £49 activation fee. Installation's free but you must pay £7.95 p&p for the 'free' router.
4. To get the £175 you need to claim AFTER installation. The key to the deal is you get a £125 prepaid Mastercard (which you can spend anywhere that takes Mastercard) and a £50 cheque. They can take up to 45 days to arrive from claiming.
- What about calls? Weekend calls to UK landlines are included. See other BT costs.
- What if BT hikes prices? Discounted broadband is fixed for a year. Standard line rent could rise, but you're protected if you pay upfront.
- Anything else? You get 100GB free online storage & you can opt in to free BT Sport for 3mths (then it's from £5/mth - cancel if you don't want it).