£55.00 on eBay delivered.
OK, so I might just be getting a bit ahead of myself here. First glimmer of sunshine and I've got the apron on already but these are really hard to get once the season starts and they wont suit everyone.
I have a small garden but last year the bottom dropped out of the small chiminea BBQ that I owned. Thankfully it happened right at the end of the season so this year I thought I'd try one of these. It can be found elsewhere on the Internet but this seems to be the cheapest.
Remember though, you will need to buy the bricks and if your like me bribe a mate to build it with some beers and a few grilled sausages.
I like the idea of the oven to keep things warm but there is also one available without the oven feature for £19.99.
* Includes an oven for cooking and keeping food warm.
* Builds into a brick surround.
* Bricks not included.
* Size (H)65, (W)37, (D)24cm.
* Size of cooking area (H)62, (W)36.5, (D)0.8cm.
* Weight 8.3kg.
* Packed flat for home assembly.
* Self assembly 1 person recommended.