Hi, My first post so be gentle! lol Just wondered if this was a decent LCD? Was looking at the accoustic solutions one but had read a few comments advising its not a great buy. How would you all rate BUSH for their quality etc? Thank you :)
Television Picture Quality
* High Definition Ready.
* Integrated digital (freeview).
* 40in (101.6cm) widescreen TV with 101.6cm visible screen size.
* Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
* Brightness 500 cd/m2.
* Contrast ratio 1000:1.
* Digital Motion DeInterlacing.
* Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
* HDMI socket.
* 2 SCART sockets.
* Component video socket.
* Headphone socket.
* Side AV socket.
* Nicam stereo sound.
* 2 x 8w RMS power output.
* Automatic sound levelling.
* Smart sound.
* Space sound effect.
* Digitally interactive.
* Digital text.
* Digital video broadcasting (DVB) subtitles available.
* RF loop.
* Auto setup.
* Now and next electronic programme guide.
* 7 day electronic programme guide.
* UHF and VHF tuners.
* Auto setup.
* Auto search tuner.
* Auto search sorting.
* Auto search labelling.
* Sleep timer.
* Child lock.
* Picture in Picture.
* NTSC compatible.
* Remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries (supplied).
* 230v AC mains operated.
* Complete with tabletop stand.
* Size of TV (H)73.5, (W)108.3, (D)34.7cm.
* Size of TV with stand (H)81.2, (W)108.3, (D)34.7cm.
* Weight of TV 32.5kg
* Weight of TV and stand 32.5kg
* Suitable for wall mounting (brackets not supplied)
For home delivery of this product please use catalogue number 536/5355. Please note this product may be substituted with an Acoustic Solutions model which is of similar specification but with contrast ratio of 1000:1 and 1 HDMI socket.