This tip is further to a pervious thread found at http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/55925/free-airtime-with-payg-phones-from-/
I just bought a new Samsung E250 mobile phone at 9.98 pounds. The steps are as below:
1. Log onto your virgin mobile account (if you don't have, just open one and you'll get 2 pounds credit on your existing number).
2. Click on the link on the left: Your rewards with Red, it will bring you to next page.
3. Scroll down to find "BUY A PHONE" button, then you'll find all PAYG phones which prices is 10 pounds cheap in comparison with the original price.
4. Select your phone and add it into your basket.
5. Open another IE window, log onto your quidco account, find Virgin Mobile's link. Click on it.
6. In the new window, check your basket and you'll find the phone you added before. It shows the lower price, not the normal price.
7. Check out and place the order normally. You'll receive the phone in the next working day delivered by Linx.
8. don't forget to check your 8 pounds of quid cashback.
I go through the steps above and bought the Samsung E250 at 34.99 pounds. Practically, considering the 20 pounds Top-up voucher and 8 pounds of quidco's cashback, it costs me only 9.98 pounds.
It will be useful for any existing Virgin mobile user.
BTW, the phone is locked to Virgin.
My first but little complicated deal finding. Hopen somebody would enjoy it.