There is a bogof offer in the Birmingham Mail this Saturday 14th February.
Basically, anyone who brings in the page from the Birmingham Mail on Saturday 14th February will receive one free adult admission with each full paying adult.
PLUS all visitors will receive a special Valentines chocolate gift, and are invited to take part in the Thinktank love trail! The love trail is an opportunity to investigate the museum and all its artefacts relating to the matters of the heart. Visitors can follow the trail to measure their own heart beat, calculate the number of girlfriends a Muntjac deer has had, and even see footage from a real heart operation.
As well as discovering the science of love, all Thinktank visitors can also find out the science behind the blockbusters. There will be the Lights, Camera, Action! family science show in the Thinktank Theatre, plus Freddie's Fantastic Film Adventure storytelling sessions, especially designed for under 8 year olds.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer only available on Saturday 14 February 2009
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer only available for one free adult admission per transaction
- One free adult place when one full priced adult ticket in purchased
- Only available for tickets purchased at the Thinktank ticket desk, Millennium Point
- Does not include entry into the Planetarium or IMAX Cinema
- Subject to availability and subject to change