As a Morrisons Employee, i would like to share this information about deals in the coming week (1 week only Monday-Sunday)
Edited Monday also to reflect deals I forgot to mention:
N.B. If not stated, each offer is Store Wide (Nationwide)
BOG2F @ £1.59 each - Pepsi , incl diet and max varieties
BOG2F @ £x.xx each - Pringles tubes 3 flavours so far confirmed (Green, red and blue tubes) - You can get 3 tubes for just £0.37 per tube (selected tubes older style tubes - 155g)
Buy One Get One/Two free @ £x.xx - Cadburys chocolate fingers (Store dependant)
BOGOF Or Half Price @ £1.49- After eight mints boxes - These should generally be displayed near the front of most stores (Store dependant)
BOG2F or BOGOF - offer extended on the goodfellas pizzas (Store dependant)
Sweetie Tins [[Offer was totally changed as of Tuesday]] £5 each... still down from £7.99 RRP
BOG2F @ £1.65 each - RAGU sauces (jars) Red and white sauce varieties
BOG2F or BOGOF @ £various on 500g Pasta bags. (Including Napolina Pasta Shapes @ £1.03 each)
Magnums 3 pack only 90p each
Buy 3 Get 3 FREE @ 82p each - on Heinz Soup tins. All varieties
Kelloggs Crunchy Nut - Better than half price at only £1
BOG2F @ £1.29 - Birds eye trifle... includes chocolate and raspberry varieties
Wine offers: Various wines Better Than Half Price.
Still on offer: ENERGY saving bulbs Philips: 5 for 20p (Converts 11 watts into 40-50odd watts light)
Last of the stock in some stores also due to overfilling at northern stores Carrots 1.5.Kg better than half price at only 60p.
£25 Shopping vouchers!
Info: To claim your £25 Christmas voucher, follow these easy steps:
1. Spend £40 or more in one transaction each week, for 5 out of 6 weeks, between 9th November - 20th December.
2. Keep your receipts. Only fully itemised receipts will be accepted (no credit or debit card receipts).
3. Each receipt must be collected from a different week and multiple receipts from the same week will not be accepted.
4. Store your receipts safely within the Collector Card (available at your local Morrisons, between 6th November - 22nd November).
5. Once you have collected 5 receipts, take the Collector Card to your local Morrisons between 17th and 31st December to claim your £25 Christmas voucher.
6. You can use your Christmas Voucher between 17th - 31st December when you spend £40 or more.
Generally speaking most offers are normally limited to 3 or 6 per customer (including the free 2 products per one purchased)
Best way to get more than that, is to get your kids, or family members to all each buy 3 each... ;)
But i didnt tell you that