Good brand mountain bike at a silly price. Just the brakes will cost you £100 anywhere.
You could probably sell this bike off as parts on ebay and make a profit.
Cannondale F6 Disc
Remember when you had to spend a bit more to get your hands on a Cannondale bicycle? Either that or make do with a compromised spec. Cannondale have turned that received wisdom on its head with the release of the Cannondale F6 Disc - probably the best spec'd mountain bike you will get at this price.
* CO2 (Cannondale Oversized and Optimised) frame - the stiff lightweight frame built with oversized butted aluminium tubing is a concept that Cannondale, more than any other company, popularised, developed and perfected.
* RockShox Dart 2 with 100mm travel - the suspension fork is a concept that RockShok, more than any other company, popularised, developed and perfected.
* Avid Juicy - with its fingertip lever control Avid Juicy is the new standard in hydraulic disc performance.
* Dependable mid-range Shimano gear shifting: Shimano MC40 24-speed Rapidfire shifters with Alivio rear mech, Acera front mech and Acera chainset.
* WTB SX24 rims on Shimano hubs make for a fine set of wheels.
Cannondale F6 Disc '08
Frame CO2 SL Alloy HeadShok
Fork Rockshox Dart 100 mm
Rims WTB DX24, 32 hole
Hubs Shimano RM65
Spokes Stainless Steel
Tyres CST Caballero, 26 x 2.1"
Pedals Wellgo alloy platform
Crank Shimano Acera 22/32/44
Chain KMC 8-speed
Rear Cogs Sunrace 11-32
Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio
Shifters Shimano Acera
Cannondale C3, 20 mm rise
Stem Cannondale XC3 1 1/8", 31.8 mm
Brakeset Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic disc
Brakelevers Cannondale XC
Seat Post Cannondale C4
Sizes P, S, M, L, X