The Canon EOS 350D Digital SLR employs Canon's acclaimed CMOS technology, for outstanding image quality and 8.0 Megapixel resolution. It's more compact and lightweight than it's predecessor, the EOS 300D. The responsive 3 frame per second, 14 frame burst performance and instant 0.2 second start up time means you'll always be ready to shoot. Powerful DIGIC II architecture taken from Canon's pro-series cameras ensures no compromise on sophisticated, effective and super-fast image processing.
* 8.0 MP
* 3 fps with up to 14 image burst
* E-TTL II flash system
* DIGIC II
* 7-point AF
* DPP RAW image processing software
* Separate RAW/JPEG image recording
* USB 2.0 Hi-speed/Video Out
* Compatible with EF/EF-S lenses/EX Speedlite flashes
* PictBridge compatible
I've just bought my second one of these from Jessops in BOLTON its an excellent camera, an excellent price and excellent service.