Canon EOS 400D with free holdall - £389.49 or less from Currys - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
49Expired

Canon EOS 400D with free holdall - £389.49 or less from Currys

£389.49 @ Currys
I have looked everywhere for the best deal for this great camera and I think I have found it at Currys. There is also a free holdall which is not immediatly apparent! The details and how to get the … Read More
giveitsome Avatar
9y, 7m agoFound 9 years, 7 months ago
I have looked everywhere for the best deal for this great camera and I think I have found it at Currys. There is also a free holdall which is not immediatly apparent!

The details and how to get the best deal.

Scroll down the description page on Currys for the Canon EOS 400d. There is an option to purchse the camera with a free holdall.

Use code YAW834 for 5% discount. Do this through Quidco for another 5% discount. Then when you get the camera claim your £50 cashback from Canon. This brings the price in at £320. And you get the free £40 holdall.

I have just ordered mine no problem.

Sorry should have said - the starting price is £409.99!
- giveitsome
More From Currys:

All Comments

(7) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
We usually show the price with discounts, excluding any 3rd party cashback amounts.... so I'll update the above post. Please see the links in my signature for help on posting deals. :) Welcome to HUKD !
#2
Sorry - thanks. I'll try better next time. Regards.
#3
sorry for my stupidity, what is a holdall?
#4
guv
When did that start? Seems a bit odd not to allow a guarranteed cashback, but let quidco be allowed, when many dont use it and often isnt tracked.
The way it now reads, most wont give it a second glance and hides the fact the deal will cost £329!!!
The 5% discount is for the voucher, not Quidco. However, I notice that Quidco states that 96% of orders have been tracked and half of the remaining 4% were successfully appealed, so the chances of getting the extra 5% is very high.

I do agree that the current cashback schemes from both Canon and Nikon should be taken into consideration when displaying prices. There definitely will be some (probably not HotUKDeal members!) who won't know about these schemes.
#5
guv
When did that start? Seems a bit odd not to allow a guarranteed cashback, but let quidco be allowed, when many dont use it and often isnt tracked.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70015&highlight=canon+a640

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66472&highlight=canon+a640

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65555&highlight=canon+a630

The way it now reads, most wont give it a second glance and hides the fact the deal will cost £329!!!


You've taken that a bit wrongly I think... none of the deal we show here include quidco cashback.
#6
Excellent price at £339 (before quidco) with the free bag, surely?!
#7
out of stock for delivery now, means no voucher for instore pick up

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!