The limited edition Carrera TDF road bike medium has a lightweight 6061 aluminium frame and full Shimano drive train with ST-2300 Brake / Shift levers and RD-2300 rear mech.
Carrera Limited Edition TDF Road Bike Medium
The Limited Edition Carrera TDF Road Bike features a lightweight 6061 compact aluminium frame, blade forks with 1-1/8th steerer, 16 speed Shimano ST-2300 shifters and Shimano RD-2300 rear mech. Tektro 510A dual pivot brake calipers and Alloy double wall alloy rims with 700 x 23C road tyres.
The Carrera TDF uses compact frame geometry this provides for a lighter stiffer frame with increased standover height. Use the guide below to assist with selecting the correct frame size if in doubt please visit your local Halfords to be fitted to the bike.
Medium: bottom bracket to top tube = 48.5cm which is equivalent to our standard 54cm frame.
Choose the right size bike
Features & Benefits of the Carrera Limited Edition TDF Road Bike Medium
* Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with bladed fork for a faster, easier ride.
* Full Shimano drivetrain
* Shimano 16 speed ST-2300 shift and brake levers
* Shimano RD-2300 rear mech
* Shimano Front mech
* Tektro dual pivot brake callipers
* Light but strong double wall alloy rims
* Road racing 700 x 23c tyres
The Carrera bike brand has been on the market in the UK for over 20 years sold exclusively at Halfords the brand is recognised by cyclists throughout the UK as one of quality, performance and value.
Please note, this product was previously on sale at
* £439.99 between 18/05/10 and 23/05/10 inclusive
* £449.99 between 04/05/10 and 18/05/10 inclusive
* £399.99 between 26/10/09 and 26/04/10 inclusive
* £399.99 between 26/10/09 and 29/04/10 inclusive
First Post so please be gentle...
Not sure how to attach an Image so please feel free to add..