Bonds the Jewellers have the Casio WVA-106HDU-1AVER watch which is normally around the £70 mark for £30 now. They have both the white and black face:
As I understand it, they are radio controlled which means that you never have to set the time no matter where in the world you are. It even self adjusts for daylight saving.
(CASIO) WAVE CEPTOR Men's Watch (WVA-106HDU-1AVER)
The advantages of radio-controlled watches are obvious: they always show the exact time without ever having to be set.
Wave Ceptor's key secret is Atomic Timekeeping which ensures perfect timing via radio signals. These radio controlled watches are dual region which, unlike other radio controlled products, allow you to switch between the UK and mainland Europe transmitters. Wave Ceptor also has automatic accurate time adjustment, which means it will update itself for British Summer or Winter time.
This watch from Casio will take away the hassle of resetting the time when the clocks change at the start and end of British summertime. The integrated Wave Ceptor receiver picks up time calibration signals from transmitters in the UK and mainland Europe to give you the most accurate timekeeping possible.
This men's Wave Ceptor watch has a black face, analogue time, digital inset display, silver bezel and a satin finished stainless steel bracelet strap with a fully adjustable tri-fold clasp.
Comes neatly presented in a CASIO Wave Ceptor presentation box.
- Water Resistant: 50 Metres.
- World Time: 29 time zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off.
- 1/100 Sec Stopwatch.
- 5 Daily Alarms.
- Electro-luminescent backlight, Afterglow.
- Time Calibration Signals Range: Approx. 1500km.
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Other: Transmitter selection.
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz.
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz.
- Date Alert 5 reminders for important dates (a mark flashes on the display when a preset date is reached) - Time Recorder: Memory for 30 records, each containing month, day, hour and minutes.
- Time calibration signal reception Auto receive (0:00 am, 1:00 am, 2:00 am, 3:00 am, 4:00 am and 5:00 am)
- Manual receive.
- Last Signal screen.
- 12/24 hour format.
- Accuracy: +/- 20 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split times, 1st-2nd place times.
- Hourly time signal.
- Regular timekeeping Analogue: 2 hands (hour, minute)
- Digital: hour, minutes,seconds, pm, month, date, day
- Measuring capacity 59~59.99""
- Approx. Battery Life 2 years on CR1620.
- Instruction Guide.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee.