Well, it's a few years out of date, but what do you expect for 61p! Don't forget Quidco, which I'm pretty sure will get you 2p back! :-D
Release Date: 31 March 2006
- Updated Player and Competition data - Player data completely updated. The only game on PC to contain signings from the January transfer window!
- Revolutionary Gameplan Engine - New Gameplan technology gives you the choice of camera angles and 3D TV aspects, providing the most exciting match day coverage available.
- Simulated World - All non-selected leagues still play out through the game engine enabling you to keep track of potential new signings and top points scorers from around the World.
- Transfer system - Much greater realism. Clubs now haggle during negotiations, other clubs try to out-bid you and rivals don't make it easy for you to get their star players! Player enquiries allow you to gauge a players interest before entering negotiations.
- Greater Player/Board interaction - Communicate with your squad and try to appease disgruntled players. The board now take your league position into consideration when approached with your requests or ultimatums.
- Club benefactor - The height of fashion in today's football world - a mega-rich chairman. Be warned though: the pressure will be immense.
Tech Spec: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Pentium 3 or equivalent, 1 GHz Processor, 256 MB RAM, 400 MB Free Hard Disk Space Required, Graphics Card 4 MB, 3D Graphics Card, Keyboard, Mouse, Sound Card Required (Direct X 8.1), Graphics Card Required (Direct X 8.1 Compatible), CD/DVD ROM Drive For Installation And Play
Series: Championship Manager
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.