Hot Hot Hot!
Whether you're a hardened chilli-head or a newcomer to the world of these fiery small peppers, this mouth watering experience will be sure to test your taste buds! Enjoy a tour of a working chilli farm, taste some amazing gourmet sauces and even pick your own chillies to take home. . . . . . . . are you brave enough to try the hottest chilli?
* Refreshments upon arrival
* A detailed tour of a working chilli nursery
* History of the chillies available including their health benefits
* The chance to taste some home made gourmet chilli sauces and fresh chillies
* Pick your own small bag of chillies to take home
* Experience gift pack including smart wallet, personalised voucher and message card
* PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
This award winning chilli nursery will be all you need to add a little kick to your meals from now on. Based in Bedfordshire and owned by dedicated and passionate growers of gorgeous, lip smacking chillies you will have an experience to remember.
The nursery produces and sells everything from the freshest hand-picked chillies, to stunning chilli plants, through delectable chilli strings to the most mouth-watering, gourmet fiery sauces.
You’ll be escorted around the nursery with your expert guide who will delve into the history of the chillies it grows from the medium hot Jalapeño Pepper to the fiery Scotch Bonnet. Pick up tips and recipe ideas and even learn about their natural health benefits!
You will visit the commercial kitchen where the delicious gourmet sauces are made and packaged ready for sale in local shops.
Samples of the sauces and fresh chillies will be available for you to taste so you can decide which chillies you want to pick for yourself and take home, ready to use in your next meal!
A perfect gift for anyone that loves to cook with a bit of heat!
Need to know
* Minimum age: 16 years if accompanied by an over 18
* You must have a reasonable level of fitness to take part and be able to walk unaided as there is uneven ground
* This experience will last for approximately one hour. Tour times will vary depending on weather conditions
* Please bring an umbrella and sensible shoes if needed. The experience will take place if raining as there are areas to sit inside for the tasting
* Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date
* Refreshments will be available upon arrival