Simply Games is selling "Chronos Twins" for the Nintendo DS for £8.99 (inc Del.)
You can get cashback through the usual sites (e.g. 4% Quidco, making it just £8.63)
The next best price is £12.95 from BlahDVD (which is currently out of stock).
One Hero. Two Worlds.
Interweaving time travel and retro side-scrolling action with dual-screen play, Chronos Twins offers players a colourful and vibrant setting in which to save the world of Skyla from certain destruction.
Playing as Nec, the object of Chronos Twins is to travel back in time to foil the intentions of the nameless horror that threatens to destroy his world in the present. This is accomplished by playing across the two screens, completing puzzles and moving or destroying things in the past (lower screen) to alter the present (upper screen). Once the basics have been learned, the game becomes increasingly challenging as the two screens merge into one; although later challenges require the player to separate time again.
- Travel through 15 different time zones, each one guarded by an amazing boss. Each zone is plagued with enemies and puzzles to solve, using your abilities to move objects from one time period to another.
- Learn new skills such as the ability to stop time in one period whilst you advance in the other.
- A wide range of upgradeable weapons, with the ability to shoot both horizontally and vertically.
- Special moves to enable the character to access awkward locations.
- Time-travelling enemies, instantly changing situations across the temporal zones.
- Simultaneous offensive and defensive play across both screens.
- Unique characteristics in each screen 'world.'
- Play simultaneously in the past and the present.
- Designed with a gradual learning curve to ease the player into the game.
- The option to split or merge time across dual screens.
- Variety and diversity of graphics and locations, includingdesert, caverns, temples, and technological worlds.